Microsoft Word Advanced
Microsoft Word training course in Melbourne and across Australia. Face-to-face Word training or Live online Word training courses available.
This course will give you all the necessary tools to effectively work with long complex documents.
- Learn the correct use of Styles - the most powerful formatting feature in Word. Use styles to manage the document content in the Outline View and then create a Table of contents.
- Learn about Field Codes to create reference and merge fields in order to reference document content, document properties and external data in a word file. Create a Mail Merge document in order to send bulk mail or email messages.
- Create a template to save time when creating repetitive documents like letters and corporte documents. Learn how to perform advanced searches by locating text and formatting and then apply replacements.
- Live instructor led training
- Comprehensive training manual
- Training certificate
Previous experience using Microsoft Word at a basic to intermediate level is an essential prerequisite for this course.
- Securing a document for Tracked Changes
- Tracking Revisions
- Accepting or Rejecting Changes
- Adding / Deleting Comments
- Creating and applying styles
- Assign keyboard shortcuts to styles
- Copy styles between documents
- Using Outline View
- Promoting text
- Demoting text
- Rearranging text
- Using styles to create a TOC
- Marking text for an Index
- Using a Concordance file for Indexes
- Formatting TOC and Index
- Inserting Field Codes
- Formatting Field Codes with Switches
- Creating Reference Fields
- Updating Fields
- Setup merge data
- Mail Merge Wizard
- Mail Merge Toolbar
- Manage and format merge fields
- Merge to print or email
- Creating Mailing Labels
- Normal Template
- Creating and Managing Templates
- Sharing Templates