Microsoft Word Fundamentals
Microsoft Word training course in Melbourne and across Australia. Face-to-face Word training or Live online Word training courses available.
Word Basic introduces users to text-oriented document creation.
- Participants will learn how to create, save, edit, format and print documents such as letters, memos and faxes.
- Learn how to use Tables and Tabs to arrange text in columns and rows. Learn about the various picture types and how to insert them into a Word document.
- Learn how to Check Spelling and Find and Replace text.
- Live instructor led training
- Comprehensive training manual
- Training certificate
Previous experience using applications on a PC or Macintosh is a preferred but not a required prerequisite for this course.
- The Word environment
- Create new documents
- Page Setup
- Entering Text
- Document Views
- Save, Close and Open files
- Selecting Text
- Using Undo and Redo
- Moving and Copying text
- Show / Hide Invisible characters
- Editing Keyboard shortcuts
- Using the Format Toolbar & formatting Dialog Boxes
- Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Format Painter
- Formatting Keyboard shortcuts
- Searching for and Inserting online images
- Searching for and Inserting Clip Art
- Searching for and Inserting Symbols
- Inserting Pictures from files
- Setting & Removing Tabs
- Tabs dialog box
- Tabs on the Ruler
- Tab Types
- Inserting Tables
- Entering text into a Table
- Inserting & Deleting Rows and Columns
- Table Borders and Backgrounds
- Converting Tabs to Tables
- Check Spelling & using Thesaurus
- Find & Replace text
- Print Preview
- Print Dialog Box
- General Printing Guidelines